Q: After all these years, can we really be sure Jesus Christ is living?
A: Here are 11 reasons why we know Christ is alive right now.
- Christ told his disciples before His crucifixion He would rise from the grave (Mark 14:28 Luke 9:22 Luke 18:31-33 John 2:19-22).
- The Bible clearly declares Jesus to be alive (Romans 6:9-10 I Peter 3:18 Revelation 1:18).
- The angels know the Lord is alive from the dead (Matthew 28:5-7 Acts 1:10-11).
- The Apostles saw the resurrected Christ (John 20:19-20 Acts 1:22).
- Thomas no longer doubted when he saw the risen Lord (John 20:26-29).
- More than 500 people at the same time saw Jesus alive from the dead (I Corinthians 15:6).
- Three thousand people were convinced on the same day that Christís resurrection was real (Acts 2:31-32, 41).
- The Church has met on the first day of the week, Sunday, to commemorate the day Christ rose. This practice is still in effect even after about 2,000 years (Mark 16:9 Luke 24:1 Acts 20:7 I Corinthians 16:2).
- Paulís life was changed because he encountered the risen Savior (Acts 9:5 Acts 22:8).
- Christ's tomb is empty because it no longer is occupied by Him (Luke 24:12 John 20:1-9).
- He changed my life. Have you allowed Him to change yours?
"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive forevermore, Amen"
Back to Answers
Home About Us Answers Bible Study Bookstore Christian Living Contact
God & Country Good News Evangelism Family & Home Prophecy
Radio Show Espanol